Want to take your career to the next level?
We make change happen and are looking for people who want to make a positive difference for Arizona's citizens.
Recognized for our integrity and high-quality work, we are proud to serve as the State's "watchdog".
Why Should You Apply?
- Meaningful work that truly impacts people.
- Life-work balance; hybrid work, flexible Monday-Friday work schedules, and generous paid leave.
- Competitive pay and advancement opportunities.
- Top-notch training, mentorship, and paid tuition for ongoing education.
- State covers 88% of health insurance premiums.
- Employer-matched retirement plan that provides lifetime income.
- See all the benefits of working with us.
We are hiring now for the positions below.
Join us! Apply Now!
If a career helping to improve state and local government sounds rewarding, you could be a part of our team!
To begin the application process, you will need to create an account on our Careers website. To do so, click the link below titled 'Careers Website' which will redirect you to our Careers site.
Within our online application, you will be able to attach your required resume, cover letter detailing how your qualifications are a good match for the position, and unofficial transcripts so that everything can be submitted together.
AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY AGENCY
Come Meet Us!
We attend many recruiting events and we look forward to having you stop by to talk with us.
Event Address: Wesley Bolin Plaza - Amphitheater Area, 1700 W. Washington St., Phoenix, AZ 85007